Popular posts

Monday 25 August 2014

10 facts about me! #TeenBlogSeries



10 facts about me!

So, if some of you follow me on twitter @studentbloguk you will know I’m apart of a blogging community that is coming together for 10 weeks to help teens and tweens with lifestyle, makeup and health.

So every Monday for the next ten weeks, I will be posting a different type of blog post, similar to the other people that are taking part. This week, So you can get to know me, is 10 facts about me! Listed blow, are 10 random facts about me some weird, some normal.

1.       I live in the UK, in a small town called Biggleswade. (The Red dot, down below)
 

2.       I want to work at a makeup counter while I go to uni.

3.       I was born on the 21st of September 1999 and My name is Paige

4.       I want get to 1,000 blog follows- no matter how long it takes.

5.       I always sleep bynear the window.

6.        I want to be an air hostess for 5 months.

7.       I support Chelsea FC and I play football.

8.       When I leave school, I want to be successful, own my own business, work with makeup, hair, advertising and write.

9.      I want to travel to Ireland, Brazil, New York, Hungary and Australia.

10.   I want to work as an activities rep at a hotel abroad for 1 summer.

 

So there you go, 10 facts about me, it's the best I can think of at the moment. Keep your eyes peeled for next weeks post on, the best brow and foundation routine for teens!

 

Love Paige xox
 
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12554001
  <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12554001/?claim=em9sy9d5s8h">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>  

No comments:

Post a Comment