Popular posts

Monday 8 September 2014

My Favourite Highstreet Shops and picks! #TeenBlogSeries

#TeenBlogSeries Post 3

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email:anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com
 

So, if some of you follow me on twitter @studentbloguk you will know I’m apart of the blogging community that is cooperating together for 10 weeks to help teens and tweens with lifestyle, makeup and health mentioned above.  Check out my last post here.

My Favourite Highstreet Shops and picks!

 
So this week’s post is to share my favourite highstreet stores- that are affordable (in some ways, more than others) – and my favourite picks from each store.

 



This store is certainly in with trends and covers basically everything, plus, it’s certainly affordable!

My favourite dress:

 
 
 
 
 
 
This is obvious, new look does all trends and covers all sizes and requirements. (Maternity, plus sizes, teens, mens and women's)
 
 
Favourite pair of trousers:
 
 
 
 

 
 
Head over to twitter and follow me @studentbloguk and keep an eye out for next week’s post on; Healthy food recipes!
 
 
 
Love Paige
 
     xox
 
 
http://schoolstudentblogger.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment