Popular posts

Sunday 3 August 2014

What's on my iphone? + Twitter!

Whats on my iPhone 4s?! 

I'm certainly a nosey person! I love to read and watch videos/blogs about peoples lives and their surroundings, I love to compare and find why I can improve for myself. 

My lock screen: 


I love insperational quotes, and quite recently, this one has really hit home. My school life hasn't been good and neither has my social life. So this makes me smile and inspires me for the day, my lock screen is either a quote, or a photo I really like of people I love. (Friends, family etc)

Home screen:

 
I don't really visit this page, now I can just swipe up on my lock screen to take a photo, if I want to make it sassy and jazzy I will just visit my photos section. On this page is my main utilities, I put them in order of most used. 

2 page:

On this page it starts with my blogging section:
I have the app- blogger- my platform and I use it to write on the go, I also have bloglovin to read other blogs when I please. 
The next few apps I have is social media- the usual. 
Then my favourite shopping apps, boots newlook, river island, eBay and Starbucks. I also have QVC, an app that has high end brands on a deal at a cheaper price. 


3rd page:

My games! 

I know, some of them are sad- but I need some games for when I cannot reach wifi and am round relatives homes! 

4th page:

My random apps, things that I randomly download and are not in a certain category. I may use them often, or hardly at all, it depends the time and month. 


The bottom bar:

My phone dialling thingy- self explanatory
My text messages- self explanatory 
Safari- again, self explanatory
itube- I was lucky, I managed to download the old version, before it was removed, so I could 'catch' music and play it without internet. Woop!


Now:
I have joined twitter! Wooh!

Go follow me for my updates and most recent blogging things! 

@studentbloguk



Love Paige 
      Xox



Follow me on bloglovin!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment