Popular posts

Tuesday 19 August 2014

London Vlog Post!


On Thursday, I went into London with my family for the day, the trip was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed the day.

We had tried to catch the 12.53pm train, but annoyingly missed it by a second! instead, we had to sit around half an our, drinking coffee and listening to a 40 odd lady drone on about her day, which was not very exciting mind you. -Yawn-

It took around an hour to et into London, were we took the tube to covent garden and had a meal at Maxwells, across from MAC makeup store, I wish I could of gone in but my father refused to wait for me to prance and admire the makeup. -le cries-

We then took a look in M&M world, a very expensive and jammed packed place!

Union Jacks made out of M&M's

 
After, we then went to watch warhorse at the West End. it was thoroughly enjoyable, and the actors were amazing, the story line was brilliant and they made it so believable! I generally didn't see the fake horses made by wire and sticks etc, I saw them as large majestic horses- cheesy, I know!-
the show didn't start till 7.30pm, so it was late finishing and I did not get home until 12pm. I thoroughly enjoyed my day!
 
I will be reviewing the foundation I wore of the day, and the post will be up tomorrow! keep an eye out on my bloglovin account!
 
Love, Paige
     xox
 
 
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12554001
                                             https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12554001
 

No comments:

Post a Comment