Popular posts

Monday 1 September 2014

Best foundation and Brow routine for teens #TeenBlogSeries


TEEN BLOG SERIES- POST 2:

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email:anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com
 
So, if some of you follow me on twitter @studentbloguk you will know I’m apart of the blogging community that is cooperating together for 10 weeks to help teens and tweens with lifestyle, makeup and health that's mentioned above.  Check out my last post here.

 

Best foundation and Brow routine for teens.
 
So, i know its hard on the school morning to get ready. To pack your bags, have breakfast, get dressed, do your hair and make up all in the space of around 45 minutes. Here to follow is my routine that saves me extra time and still look flawless. well, as best looking as I can get.

Foundation:
 
So you do the usual, tone, moisturise and then prime your face. I cleanse in the evening so I have more time in the morning. Ok, so normally at the weekends, I allow my foundation to set and dry before covering it with powder, bronzer etc To save time from just sitting around waiting for makeup to dry, I usually do my eyebrows and then set my foundation. To avoid getting foundation in my eyebrows, I blend as close as I can to the brow, but then go round with a really small brush around the brow.
 
People suggest blending foundation on your t- zone before going onto your cheeks. I actually do the reverse, as my cheeks are the worst- with blemishes and spots. So I circle motions I blend on the hollow on my cheeks and work my way to my nose. I then blend on my forehead and chin, after I do my nose, using less product as it is the driest part of my face. ( I'm a combo to dry skin type gall)
 
I currently use the Rimmel match perfection, I do have a review check it out! 

Eyebrows:

At the moment, I have been testing different eyebrow products to find what i like and at this moment I’m using the collection eyebrow palette. I brush over my brows, shaping them and i fill them in. I then use my eyebrow mascara to set it all in place. I don’t really have much of a eyebrow routine, due to having a fringe that covers them 98% of the time.

 

Head over to twitter and follow me @studentbloguk and keep an eye out for next week’s post on; Favourite Highstreet shop and picks!

Love Paige xoxo


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12554001

No comments:

Post a Comment