Popular posts

Wednesday 6 August 2014

My makeup wishes

So, everyone has there own list of makeup wants, including me! I thought, I would share my own wishes- high end and drugstore. Being a student, my budget is very low and many of my wishes are basic and most are probably something you guys already have, I'm not going to share them all but I will give a couple of examples. 

1) The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. 
I have not got the 1st and 3rd of this series, this would be my first palette of the collection. Personally, these colours are my favourite and I know will suit my skin tone.
 
 
 
 
2) Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - Shade: as you want Victoria-
 (It is pink, I swear!) 

I really love lipsticks, and I love the 'pop'! of pinks for evening and special occasions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
3)
Soap & Glory™ Archery™ Brow Tint And Pencil
I have read so many positive comments and I have not found my eyebrow holy grail so hopefully, I will love this eyebrow tint and pencil.
 
 
 
 
 
4) Soap & Glory™ Kick Ass Concealer™ Three - Piece Camouflage Kit


 
 
 
 
5) Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation
 
I first saw this in Boots and was instantly attracted to it, a creamy texture that was soft and smooth
 
 
6) Mac Prep+prime transparent finishing powder
 
I have heard such good praise for this product, I just want to test it myself. However, it is a small product, so I do not know whether to take the jump or not.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, those are just 6 of my wishes from the endless list I would like. 
 
NEWS: I am going to be taking part of a bloggers campaign that will help and give advice to teens and tweens. This starts Monday the 25th of August and will last for 10 weeks! A new post every Monday at 6:30pm. Keep an eye out here and on my Twitter at@studentbloguk
 
 
 
 
Love Paige xox
 
Click here
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment