Popular posts

Saturday 12 July 2014

REVIEW: Simple oil balancing moisturiser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Quick Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I have not posted, I had a load of exams and been really busy. I have decided to close my YouTube and decided to concentrate on my blog first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Recently, my oily zones of my combination skin have been really oily and shiny. I wanted a moisturiser that calmed down my oil zones and moisturised my dry patches. I didn't want a moisturiser that removed my oils (because of my dry patches), and I didn't want a rich moisturiser to add oils to my oily skin. So when I read this 'oil balancing' moisturiser, I thought why the hell not.
I got this at £2.25 due to a mix up, however the original price is £4.25.

 
If this was £2.25, I would re buy this every time. My oily patches has certainly balanced itself up and it's not as shiny as it was or as oily- mind you I have only been using it for 5 days. My dry patches have slightly improved. For £4.25, I might have to consider buying this again. My dry patches haven't changed much for a moisturiser.
 
You don't need much to cover your face, but there is about a third of air in the bottle.
I would recommend this for combo to oily and oily skin types.
 
Love
 
Paige xxx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment